If you want to keep certain text messages from a specific person on your iPhone, there are a few ways to do this. You can either hide the messages within the message thread, or you can hide the entire conversation from view.
How To Hide Text Messages From One Person On Iphone
There are a few ways to hide text messages from one person on an iPhone. One way is to create a new contact and add the person’s phone number to the “Blocked” list. This will prevent any messages from being sent to or received from that number. Another way is to create a new group and add the person’s phone number to the group. This will also prevent any messages from being sent to or received from that number.
-An iPhone -A text messaging app -A computer -A phone number
- Tap hide this conversation
- A confirmation message will appear asking
- Tap and hold on the conversation until a menu pops up
- Open the messages app and find the conversation with the person you want to hide messages from
– If you are trying to keep text messages from one person on your iPhone, you can use a third-party app like SMS Tracker or Phone Tracker to hide the messages. – To hide your text messages from someone on your iPhone, open the Messages app and tap on the contact that you want to hide the messages from. – Swipe left on the conversation and tap on the “More” button. – Select “Hide this Conversation.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Hide Messages From One Person On Iphone?
There are a few ways to do this. One way is to use the Notes app and create a new note. Select the “hide note” option from the share menu. This will keep the note hidden from view in the Notes app. Another way is to use the Messages app. Select the conversation with the person you want to hide messages from and then select “hide messages” from the menu.
Can You Hide Text Messages On Iphone Without Deleting Them?
Yes, you can hide text messages on iPhone without deleting them. To do this, follow these steps: 1) Launch the Messages app and open the conversation that you want to hide. 2) Tap the “Details” button in the top-right corner of the screen. 3) Scroll down until you see the “Hide Alerts” option. 4) Toggle the switch to the “On” position.
How Do I Hide My Text Messages From My Girlfriend’S Iphone?
There is no definitive answer, as different methods will work better or worse depending on the make and model of your girlfriend’s iPhone. However, some possible solutions include hiding your text messages in a photo or video, using a third-party messaging app, or deleting the messages as soon as they are read.
Taking Everything Into Account
There are a few different ways that you can hide text messages from one person on your iPhone. One way is to use a third-party app, like CoverMe or Vaulty, that can password protect your messages. Another way is to set up a restricted profile for the person you want to hide your messages from. This will keep the Messages app hidden on their phone.